Wusthof Gourmet 12-Piece Knife Set is what you can think of when it comes to a fantastic gift idea for newlyweds or those who set up a kitchen for the first time. The amazing Gourmet 12-piece knife set will give a comprehensive assortment of daily essentials. The set comprises an 8-inch bread knife, a 2-1/2-inch parer, a 3” parer, an 8-inch cook’s knife, a 4-1/2-inch utility, four steak knives, kitchen shears, a 9-inch honing steel, and a 13-hole storage block. All are designed to keep all the parts well organized and within your reach.
Offered at $421 for the whole package, each knife of Gourmet 12-Piece Knife Set features a specifically designed blend of high-carbon German stainless steel over the whole length of the knife to give exceptional power and balance. The knife set is widely accepted in the current culinary world because they are so versatile for fast preparing something extraordinary as the key to success in the kitchen. That is actually the reason why Wusthof presents more than 350 various kinds of knives to be let everyone happy when cooking. Regardless which type of blade and handle form that you imagine Wusthof offer the right knife for all of your requirements.
Wusthof Gourmet 12 Piece Knife Set – Key Features
- Wusthof 12-piece comes with 12 pieces of extra sharp knives that have synthetic polypropylene handles intended for durability.
- The knives come with sharp, accurately tempered blades they only need hand wash for best results. Customers are offered with limited lifetime warranty.
- The knife set offers straight edge blade allowing a soft and clean cut. So, when carving using the knives no fibers are coming out of the meat. Such edge is very helpful for firming and softening food such as meat, vegetables and fruit.
- The knives have the serrated or wavy edge blade. It is also available for easy cut through crusty food such as those traditional roast and crispy breads. Moreover, the hollow edge blade is there for cutting an air pocket.
- It is made between the hollow edge and the slice to prevent the food from attaching to the blade allowing for finer slices.
- The Wusthof knives in general have been known as a wide assortment offering you all-purpose knives. They are just perfect companions for professional chefs as well as home cooking enthusiasts.
- They are produced from one piece of steel (Vanadium Chrom Molybdenum) by Solingen, Germany, a reputable company.
- They possess extraordinary sharpness and are easy to maintain. With Comfortable synthetic full-tang handle, the product offers extra convenience when using all blades longer than 12 cm.
Most cons about Wusthof Gourmet 12-Piece Knife Set are related with the price. Some believe that at the same price they can obtain products with the same quality.
What is so interesting about Wusthof Gourmet 12-Piece Knife Set in the eyes of customers are the thoughtful detail including the handles coming riveted and ergonomically shaped for a safe, comfortable grip. Solingen Germany, the maker of these knives, is known as The Cutlery Capital of the World. Customers don’t need to worry about quality. They should only be and should be hand washed for best results. The knives can accurately cut with the newest state-of-the-art laser technology. The cleaning and storage is simple and convenient. The appropriate care for long-lasting cooking enjoyment is easy to do
CLICK HERE to read more negative and positive reviews…
Why you should buy Wusthof Gourmet 12-Piece Knife Set
The Wusthof Gourmet 12-Piece Knife Set is simply a great product. The knives are so right for every purpose in the kitchen. You will find it right that the edge is the business end of a knife. The set is worth to have. Every piece is well honed by hand and fantastically sharp. For various cutting jobs different blade shapes and edges are highly recommended.
Wusthof Gourmet 12-Piece Knife Set also come with sharp, accurately tempered blades for secure, efficient use. All knives have been laser tested for precision, the distinct, compound angle of the blade tapers from the knife’s spine to its edge to produce a sturdy, yet definitely sharp cutting surface. They are great to have because Wusthof knives carry a limited lifetime warranty. No doubt, with advanced manufacturing techniques what you obtain are well stamped knives leaving you an edge with a top-quality surface finish.