Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18 Piece Knife Set is a beautiful, sleek and durable knife set every home cook and beginner chef can hope to have. These modern knife sets combine comfortable and ergonomic handles with sharp and durable stainless steel blades for optimum cutting jobs. At the end of each black handle, there is simple yet stylish aluminium plate that looks very modern and contemporary when the knives are arranged in the rack.
Each knife has rustproof stainless steel blade that ensures its quality for many years to come, even though the knife is used every day. The blade also has high carbon quality and tapered at the edge, ensuring smooth and precise cutting, chopping and slicing. The poly handle grip makes better hold when doing those jobs and this is why Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18-Piece Knife can really be helpful when you need quick cutting activities to keep up with daily activities.
All 18 pieces of knife set ensure maximum effectiveness for cooking jobs in every home or amateur kitchen. The smooth blades and handles make them easy to wash, and the tapered edges make them easy to sharpen. Therefore, the knives can last longer and really save shopping budgets for new knife set.
This Chicago Cutlery Fusion set is the best knife set to be carried to your new house or apartment, or made into special wedding gifts. The knife set will become great addition for every modern kitchen.
Specs of Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18 Piece Knife Set
There are numerous great specs in this knife set to balance its modern look. As a knife set designed to better support household and first time chef cooking jobs, here are some key specs of this Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18-Piece Knife:
- Stainless steel blade with high carbon technology. It provides smooth cutting, slicing and chopping works and can save more time working in the kitchen.
- Tapered grind edge for better sharpness quality, even able to cut thick loaf of meat and hard vegetables like butter. The shape is also easy to sharpen.
- The handles are made of black polymer with non slip grip, very ergonomic and will ensure steady grip while you are doing quick cutting jobs.
- Shapes of knives ensure good balance when doing various cutting jobs, even in high speed.
- Aluminium plates at the end of black handles to give extra contemporary looks.
- Complete set of knives such as bread knife, peeler knife, steak knife, utility knife, Santoku and Partoku knives (both are used for slicing and dicing jobs), chef knife and such. Various knives in one set make kitchen works very easy and convenient.
Despite some minor complaints, Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18-Piece Knife mostly receives positive reviews. While the knife set is described as better for home cooking activities, many beginner commercial cooks who must have their own knife sets also like this set. It is not really expensive as professional chef knives, has good sharpness and rustproof quality, and quite steady when gripped.
Customers also love the whole contemporary look of the knife set and its complete knife collections, which are good purchases considering the price. The knife set is highly recommended for home cooks and beginner commercial cooks.
Some customers feel that all the knives of Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18-Piece Knife set do not seem to be aligned when all are arranged into the rack, and they feel a little bit loose or wobbly. However, more complain about the lack of sharpening tool from the entire set, which can save extra efforts to buy sharpening tool.
Reasons to Buy Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18 Piece Knife Set
Overall, this is really a good knife to buy if you are a regular home cook that spends a lot of time cooking your own meals, and wish to have complete set of knives that do not cost too much. From cutting bread and meat to slicing tomatoes and onions, Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18-Piece Knife is one of the best buys you can make if you are looking for good, household knife set. Its modern design makes it perfect to sit at every kitchen, and its tapered blade makes the blade performance always smooth without having to be sharpened too much.